Altrincham

Address:  CLUB NAME :- Atlantic Martial Arts Club, The Scout Hut, Brook Close, Timperley, Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 6RH (map)

Website: Atlantic Martial Arts on facebook

Class time Tuesday evenings

Seniors: 7.30pm to 9.30pm

*we are actively recruiting for our Seniors class – please feel free to pop down Tuesdays to see what we’re about * class time above

Instructors:
Reg Stone (7th Dan Jujitsu, 4th Dan Judo)
Costas Panayi (7th Dan Jujitsu)
Chris Stone (6th Dan Jujitsu)
Dave Else (4th Dan Jujitsu)

Senior Senseis Chris Stone, Costas Panayi & Reg Stone

For further information as to what the Club offers, please contact one of the sensei below
Contact Tel Nos:

Reg Stone – 0161 286 8580
Costas Panayi – 0161 969 3277
Chris Stone – 01925 758799

News
newsClick here for club news

Stay up-to-date: If you want to be kept up-to-date with the Altrincham club by email, please enter “email me” or any other comment in the Leave a Reply form, and check the “Notify me of follow-ups via email” box before clicking “Post Comment.”

Comments
  1. Joanne says:

And my daughter she is 7 please 07590006760

• AMAclub says:

Hi,
      The cost is £3.50 to train. It’s fine to wear a t shirt and joggers/leggings, initially. The Juniors Class starts at 7, finishing at 8. If you ask for Sensei Chris when you arrive.
      If you need any further info would you call one of the contact numbers of the Senior Senseis.

2. Jay says:

Hi am I able to arrange for my daughter (she is 9) and myself to come and try a class this coming Tuesday.

Regards

Jay

• AMAclub says:

Hi,
      Yes it’s fine for your daughter to come down on Tues. The cost is £3.50. She only needs to wear a t shirt and joggers/leggings. It starts at 7, finishing at 8. If you ask for Sensei Chris when you arrive.

3. Bradley Shaw says:

Hi there may name is brad I would like to come to your senior class in timperley and would like to now what I should where the first time I come I have never done anything like this before .

• AMAclub says:

Hi,
      Hi depending on your age; the Juniors class is Tues night, 7-8pm at a cost of £3.50. The Seniors class 8-10pm at a cost of £6. Joggers and a t shirt are fine to start. If you ask for Sensei Chris or Dave they will be able to help.

4. Helen@buxton says:

Oops! Sorry guys, got carried away, Seminar is at Cheadle Leisure centre Staffordshire, look to Cheadle dojo Web page for full address. H

5. Helen@buxton says:

Hi all, seniors black belt is on Saturday 19th November, 12 noon start. Please remember your licence, weaponry, and fee. The seminar is on Sunday 4th December 10am start. Look forward to seeing you there, Helen@buxton

6. Barry Brogan says:

Hi I am 37 and interested in learning ji jitsu . I am a complete beginner and want to learn something new. Is this class suitable for me? Costs and clothing advice would be helpful .
    Many thanks for any guidance .

7. ACStone says:

Sorry for any frustration, however, our Facebook page is a closed group and is for Atlantic Martial Arts club members
    only. If you would like to train & join the club then you could then be added to the group. Please either feel free to turn up on a Tuesday night or contact one of the Senior senseis for further details. See the Club page on the association website for more details.

8. helen@buxton says:

hi guys just to let you know of two events.one on sunday 25th October a weapons class i.e. sword katas one and two, nunchaku, tonfa and sai( for those doing a dan grade) at buxton dojo on bath road 10am till 12noon. second but more importantly Saturday 14th November for the blackbelt dan grade at bollington dojo. 12 noon start so please make sure you have everything you need with you on the day. good luck to all Helen@buxton

9. Najib says:

Hi I’m interested in starting the Kempo jujutsu. I did jujutsu in the past and stopped at the 1st brown belt 8 years ago. I did kik boxing and kali JKD in between but never ju jutsu since. I am currently doing BJJ, but missed the self defence side, locks and throwing of jujutsu. How can I join or do I need to turn up on tuesday or phone before. Do you only rain on a Tuesday.
    Thanks
    Najib

• AStone says:

Hi Najib,
      If you call the Senior Sensei Reg (Stone) on 0161 286 8580 he will be able to help with the techniques side. The training session is Tuesday nights if you call Reg he will give you the cost of training.

10. Mark says:

Hi

Are the Tuesday evening senior sessions suitable for complete beginners? Can you email me if so with some guidance what to wear, costs etc.)

Thx

Mark

• AStone says:

Yes, the Tuesday night class is suitable for complete beginners. T shirt and jog pants are OK initially. Cost £6 for a 2 hour session (8-10pm) payable as cash on the night.
      Hope to see you there. Sensei Chris Stone.